Shoot Aviation: We provide aviation solutions for film & television.
In short, we manage all things aviation for Film, TV and Media Projects. We’re knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic.
- We understand what you want and how you need it.
- We have access to 100’s of aircraft and helicopters for filming; military, civilian, vintage and modern which we’ll manage safely, legally and cost efficiently.
- We have a vast inventory of studio mockups, set dressings and aviation props.
- We serve the smallest stills shoot to the biggest Hollywood blockbusters with equal enthusiasm.
- We provide clear, simple and transparent costings to keep your budget under control.
- We provide full production support with Contracts, Insurance, Risk Assessments, H+S reports, Call Sheet add ons and on set safety briefs.
Shoot Aviation are in the Ops Room at White Waltham Aerodrome, just 25 miles west of London, UK
Follow us on Twitter for updates on our latest projects and innovations
3/3 Although they did not hit the German aircraft, its pilot appears to have panicked and landed without his undercarriage locked down. In the crash landing the fuselage was badly damaged and the pilot severely injured. The other occupant received only slight injuries.' https://t.co/bzAJQFMqWj4th July 2020
2/3 Crossing the coast they fired very cartridges which they hoped would indicate that they had no hostile intentions.They continued their flight to RNAS Ford where they were chased by a Mosquito and two or three Hawker Typhoons. The RAF aircraft opened fire. https://t.co/07s2YqbKl74th July 2020
1/3 - Bf108 “F8-CA” of Stab/KG40. Two members of the Luftwaffe decided to desert and stole this aircraft at Châteaudun, taking off at 06.00 on 11 September, 1943, to fly to England. Flying at 3,000 ft, they headed for Selsey Bill, the nearest point on the English coast. https://t.co/qcKkmm84eR4th July 2020
OK, so lets bust the COVID quiet by running up our new B17 engine. Obviously VFR only, and despite the unusual undercarriage arrangement I guess it still qualifies as a taildragger. What could go wrong... #b17 #avgeeks https://t.co/8HkPWuYaYD1st July 2020
Filming on/in/around Airliners. The most common request we receive is that of a production wishing to film inside an airliner. Be that…